National Home Nurse continues to carry out visits
The Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic is causing us to review and change the way we operate. Things are evolving quickly and we will continue to adapt as things change.
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we will;
- Continue to carry out visits
- Assess your current health status
- Not come to work if they develop any cold or flu symptoms
- Maintain regular handwashing and hygiene practices
- Not visit self-isolating patients to ensure they do not risk exposing you to the virus
- Not wear a mask when dealing with non-symptomatic patients as it is important to preserve mask supplies for individuals acutely unwell with coronavirus
Our Hospital in the Home programs continue to be an extension to hospital based care. Please call us on 133 000 if you have any queries about future visits.